Release of 4 Reports from May 29, 2017 Agenda
By City Staff
The City of Sarnia is releasing four staff reports related to the Centennial Park Project.
The staff reports will be included in the May 29, 2017 Regular Council Agenda, and are being released prior to the full agenda in response to inquiries received from media and the public.
The following reports are attached:
- Engineering Department: Centennial Park Remediation - Site Services Building
- Engineering Department: Harbour Road Infrastructure – Restoration of Disturbed Areas
- Parks and Recreation Department: Naming Rights and Sponsorship Agreement for the Outdoor Stage and Gathering Area – Centennial Park
- Parks and Recreation Department: Centennial Park Boat Ramp
This article was posted Wednesday, May 24, 2017 3:11 PM
- [ 74.0 KB ]Media Release - May 24 - Release of four Reports
- [ 43.7 KB ]Centennial Park Revitalization - Site Services Bui
- [ 50.4 KB ]Harbour Road Infrastructure - Restoration of Distu
- [ 53.9 KB ]Naming Rights Sponsorship agreement
- [ 66.4 KB ]Centennial Park Boat Ramp May 23 2017
What is PDF? PDF stands for Portable Document Format and is a way of distributing documents over networks while ensuring they always print the same. To view PDF files, you need either the Foxit Reader or Adobe Reader