Transportation Master Plan
Get Around Sarnia’s Transportation Master Plan
The Transportation Master Plan (TMP) is a long range citywide planning document for the City's transportation infrastructure that:
- Projects future travel demand throughout the City.
- Outlines transportation infrastructure needs to improve existing traffic flow and accommodate future demand.
- Recommends policies and guidelines for all modes of transportation in the city including walking, cycling, transit and vehicle.
- Suggests service improvements to Sarnia Transit and Care-a-Van.
The TMP is organized into two parts:
- Volume 1, Transportation Master Plan addressing roads, traffic signals, downtown parking and active transportation (cycling and walking);
- Volume 2, Public Transit Master Plan addressing public transit needs for both conventional and Care-a-Van services.
- [ 53.1 KB ]June 30, 2014 Council Report
- [ 6.23 MB ]Get Around Sarnia Final Report
- [ 6.80 MB ]Appendix A - Consultation Material
- [ 272.9 KB ]Appendix B - Traffic Signal System Technical Report
- [ 412.7 KB ]Appendix C - Transportation Impact Study Guidelines
- [ 25.7 KB ]Appendix D - Example Pedestrian Charter
- [ 53.6 KB ]Appendix E - Walkway Infill Program Candidate Projects
- [ 50.4 KB ]Appendix F - Urban Bike Network Proposed Bikeways
- [ 206.7 KB ]Appendix G - Conceptual Bikeway Cross-Sections
- [ 310.9 KB ]Appendix H - Bibliography of Active Transportation Design Guidelines
- [ 2.36 MB ]Executive Summary
- [ 9.00 MB ]Master Plan - Final
- [ 172.3 KB ]Marketing Plan
- [ 214.7 KB ]Care-A-Van Final Report
- [ 52.7 KB ]Care-A-Van Draft Application Form
- [ 462.2 KB ]Task 3 Implementation
What is PDF? PDF stands for Portable Document Format and is a way of distributing documents over networks while ensuring they always print the same. To view PDF files, you need either the Foxit Reader or Adobe Reader
This page was reviewed or revised on Friday, November 17, 2017 10:42 AM