Chartering a Bus
Whether it’s a school field trip, seniors’ group outing, wedding, prom or any kind of event... let Sarnia Transit take care of your transportation needs with our in-town charter service.
Depend on our professional drivers and safe, comfortable buses for all of your local group trips.
Both regular buses and Care-a-vans that are equipped with wheelchair lifts are available for all your charter needs.
Let us know what your needs are for your charter and we will help select the bus that is right for you!
2017 CHARTER RATES (for both Conventional buses or Care-a-vans)
• $105.00 per hour, with a minimum charge of $155.00 for charters operating Monday through Saturday
• $111.00 per hour, with a minimum charge of $155.00 for charters operating on Sundays and Statutory Holidays,
Charter costs are calculated from the time the driver reports to the garage, until the bus returns to the garage.
• Our buses are only allowed to operate within the City limits of Sarnia.
• Charter bookings should be made at least 2 weeks in advance of the event
• Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the charter.
To receive a charter estimate, please call 519-336-3271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be pleased to provide you with an estimated cost for your event. However estimates are guidelines only. If the actual travel time is greater than the estimated time, the chartering party will be responsible for the additional cost.
An estimate provides a price quote only. You must contact our office to make a firm booking.
This page was reviewed or revised on Thursday, January 19, 2017 3:12 PM