Pay a Parking Ticket
For your convenience the City of Sarnia accepts online parking ticket payments, as well as phone payments, using Visa or MasterCard.
Payments can be made online by visiting the Paymentus website or calling the Integrated Voice Response phone system (IVR) by dialing toll free:1-855-325-8901. Parking tickets issued in the past 30 days are eligible to be paid using this service.
Please note: a non-refundable convenience fee is charged by Paymentus, the City of Sarnia’s ticket payment provider for payment of parking tickets.
To use the Paymentus payment service, please have the following items available before starting your transaction:
- Ticket Number and date of issuance
- Visa or MasterCard credit card information, including the expiry date and three-digit security code
- Overdue payments cannot be processed using Paymentus.
- Each ticket must be entered separately.
- Payments made before 8:00pm (EST) will be processed on the next business day.
- Please disable any pop-up blockers, as the payment screen will open in a new window.
- To avoid conviction and additional court costs, payments must be made at least two business days prior to the set fine payment due date.
- If you have received a subsequent notice, payment must be made at least two business days prior to the due date.
For 24/7 assistance with payments please call the Paymentus Customer Support Group 1-800-420-1663 or email email@example.com
This page was reviewed or revised on Thursday, April 11, 2019 9:50 AM