Sarnia is a medium size city offering residents big city services and small town hospitality, friendliness and pride. Known for its generosity, Sarnians give freely of their time to volunteer for many worthwhile causes and donate thousands of dollars to charities and those in need.
A great place to visit, an even better place to live, so for more information about services, facilities, by-laws, upcoming festivals and information on any City Department, click on our various links and see what we have to offer!
- Better Place to Live- You make Sarnia a better place for you and your family to live by contributing to the quality of life in our vibrant city by encouraging the use, respect, and appreciation for the waterfront and facilities.
- Community Support- Your support allows our Department to encourage 100’s of artists from the community to participate in our stage entertainment by helping to provide necessary equipment and sound needs as well as small honorariums.
- Affordable- With your support, activities remain affordable to everyone.
- Community Pride- Take pride in knowing you are affiliated with such positive community events. Take the opportunity to promote your organization and to gain further recognition during the sponsored event through the use of banners, posters, attendance at an event. Your company logo will appear on over 15,000 event brochures circulated to homes, schools, Senior centers, and tourist centers in the Sarnia/Lambton area.
- Community Initiative- With your support and involvement, we continue to progressively program, market and develop all waterfront activities.
- Economic Impact- It’s a reality that waterfront programming plays a key role in attracting thousands of area residents and visitors to the waterfront which indeed generates an economic impact for local business.